Friday, August 3, 2012

The only thing I like about a 100 miler :)

I set my alarm for my regular morning time and pretty much got up when it went off.  Well, maybe rolled over for a little while.  I've been surprised to realize in the last week it is noticeably darker trying to get out for a run at my regular time.  So after us both reading Val's second installment of the VT100, it was time to shine! 

As we ran together, I smiled,  remembering this is the part I like best about a 100 miler.  I can run with George throughout the whole run.  Although, he may opt to ''retro run'' here and there, we run together and I sure do enjoy it.

We went to the other side, tromping through the lake and through the spider web...sorry Mr.(s) Spider, up the hill and cut back through the trails. 

It's surprisingly humid of which I only realized when we were done. 


Such a great way to start my day!

Enjoy your day!   Looking forward to the Breaker Sunday, so fun!

Keep Dreaming!

2 comments:

Sparkplug said...

Isn't it nice when you can keep up with the hubby? I love that too!! See you Sunday!!

unstrung said...

sounds wonderful.
have a fabulous breaker, annie!