Monday, July 9, 2012

Yum!

I woke up this morning thinking about the yummy crab cakes from last night.  As a result, my whole run was filled with, ''those were so delish'',  ''glad I took three'',  ''I wonder if I could make those'', ''there must be recipes on Pinterest''. 

What a fun and beautiful day yesterday was for Jamie and Kate.  A day filled with smiles and lots of talk about VT.

Preoccupied by thoughts of food, my run was meager at best.  I ran to where I thought George could be found.  He has a blueberry rake stashed out the woods and during some of his runs, he will stop to rake and I thought I knew where I could find him, but I must have been too early.  I continued on, but he was no where around.  I headed back and remembered I still have a whoopie pie to enjoy sometime today...I think it's going to be sooner than later.

Have a great day.

Keep dreaming!

No comments: