Saturday, July 14, 2012

Chattering

I was up early and could hear chattering on the other side of the lake.  I waited until it was a bit lighter before I headed out for a shortie to ''the other side.''  Since the Scuffle is tomorrow, I just wanted to get out and stretch.  On the other side, the chattering came from peeps who I imagine are on vacation and enjoying the ability to drink 24/7 while sitting lakeside.  I ran into a fox coming my way and decided to turn and head back.  I envisioned for a second or two it was running after me.  Of course it wasn't.  As I returned home it was great to stop and realize sounds of a variety of chattering from tons of birds and whatever else is adding to nature's melody.  Ahhhhh...deep breath and right on cue a cock a doodle doo.

Have a great day!

Keep dreaming!

No comments: