Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A tad chilly

Still recovering from a later than normal Sunday night, I slept a bit later than usual this morning.  I then proceeded to shut all the windows upon waking up and procrastinated going out to run.  I was actually cold.

I did get out and it was cold which was good as I ran faster than I probably would have.  I did a quick up and around.  I got frightened by what I think was a dog.  Whatever ever it was, it was more afraid of me and bounded off.  It would be nice if this weather continue through to VT.

Looks like it will be absolutely beautiful today.  I need to go out and look at my garden.  Something is eating all the heads of all my flowers.  Flower box flowers were eaten to little nubs.  I'm thinking maybe a deer.

Have a great day!

Keep dreaming!

No comments: