Friday, December 14, 2012

Hello Love!

Three minutes before leaving work yesterday I received an email ''need for a meeting tomorrow'', ick.  Sure I could have blown it off, but I had good stuff to share.  :)  Thank you at home access.

As George headed out this morning, I fired it up and compiled an email, so I could start the cleansing process.  We agreed, he would meet up with me at some point.  I finished up and headed out, I continued sorting through the week in my head.   As I made it to the other and went up the hill heading down the road I bumped into George!    He took the lead, using hand signals we weaved our way through the trails.  Soon my work angst disappeared to what I love.  GREAT run weaving and following and feeling strong!

Do what you love, love what you do.  Yep!

Keep dreaming!

No comments: