Thursday, December 6, 2012

A follower

I'm lucky my New York based boss has allowed me some flexibility working although PTO isn't allowed this month.  So today found me adjusting my work with George's schedule and getting out with him again.

Lately, I've tended to do my usual routes and paths, but with a Jedi in the lead going off the beaten path is a given.  I weebled and wobbled as I did my best to keep up on the first of the year frozen trails.  At times I found myself  ''intensly thinking'' and slipping behind,  but would then see George circling back for me.  This would make me smile inside.  It was quite cool to see the snowmobilers were out working on the trails and we were happily surprised to see a pretty impressive bridge.

A great run following and exploring!

Wishing you all a fun filled following type of day!

Keep dreaming!

No comments: