Sunday, October 7, 2012

It is cold!

I got up early enough to ensure 2 hours of running in the dark.  I just love it!  It was really cold and I thought foggy, until I realized it was my breath that was making it hard to see with the head lamp. 

GREAT morning run.  It did amaze me to see a guy on the other side outside smoking a cig. He made me jump.  This seems to be maybe the last hurrah for visitors, I think for some it's a long weekend.  I noticed more cars around the lake this weekend than we've seen normally.

After running, I came home put on long pants and went down to take Cricket out for a run which probably added another mile.  My neighbor was at her daughter's for awhile, but things didn't work out so she's home again, so I'll do what I can to help with Cricket.

I think I'll take a quick ride for a DD Pumpkin Coffee.  A great treat after a decent run!

I thought it was suppose to be rainy today, it surely isn't, so I hope you get out and enjoy this beautiful day!

Keep dreaming!

1 comment:

Jamie Anderson said...

Great morning, indeed! Love this weather.