Saturday, September 8, 2012

Feeling Breezy

There's always the cleansing song.  :)   Valerie Abradi

As I ''crossed over from the other'' the breeze coming off the lake was so strong, I immediately felt cleansed!  It was an unclean work week.

If I don't write this diddy as soon as coming in after my run, it usually doesn't get written.  I needed to capture this feeling, so I sat down with the lap top.  The keyboard has mini puddles of sweat as it was quite humid I guess. 

I don't remember much of my run.  I thought after ''over from the other'', jeez where did I run.  I reflected on the happiness of the week, the emails from S&S about the upcoming adventure, reading Unstrung's account of last Sat, the dirt series finale to come, the full twice baked I ate last night, power walks with George after crazy days, so many more that certainly out weigh the less than happy moments...ahhhhh.  So grateful.

I was wondering why I woke up singing, ''Call me maybe''.  Now I know!  Great run.

Keep dreaming!

1 comment:

Scout said...

always love to read your posts; can't help smiling for a while after.

I have to look up your song...I don't think I know it

see you tomorrow :D